2018 Marine Technology Inc. V-42
The MTI-V’s offer the performance, comfort and customization for those that demand only the very best in a center console. Each MTI-V is custom built to suit your needs and boating lifestyle. We cater to all aspects of performance, cruising, family, luxury, fishing or a tender to a yacht.
The patented “Slot V” hull offers a ride unlike anything else in the Vee Bottom world. The hull design utilizes twin keels, similar to a catamaran, yielding straight, stable, and predictable handling at all speeds. The step design also ventilates the hull and traps a boundary layer of air under the hull and between the twin keels. With the added bow flare, the MTI-V 42 is extremely dry riding even in extreme conditions in both head and following seas.
In the cockpit, the area above the central cabin has a front sun lounge that is one of the most comfortable seats on board. The contoured design cradles you comfortably and provides and extra feeling of security at cruising speeds. Moving forward there is U shaped bow seating.
Behind the helm you’ll find two rows of 3 person stand up or sit downs bolsters while the unique hard top is large enough to cover both rows of seats. Going aft there’s a large rear bench.
The cabin features a large forward berth with a comfortable mattress. When not in use the rear of the bed folds up to create a limo style seat for riding or to escape the out of doors. There’s a galley area and an electric flush head concealed below an additional seating area.
Features may include:
Hull & Deck
- Carbon fiber hard top with integral windshield, inner tube frame & storage boxes (2)
- Top lighting – LED, 30″ single row light bar, rear spreaders, side boarding
- Side Dive/ Boarding Door – Starboard Side, with Removable Ladder
- Transom door and telescoping pull-out ladder
- Transom walkway forward of engines for easy boarding
- Anchor windlass (stainless bow plate & anchor)
- Bow thruster – Vetus Electric, blade type
- Floor / deck boxes (2), transom storage lockers (4)
- Tilt-out gunnel storage, 2 trash, 2 for fenders
- EPA compliant fuel system, 468 Gal.
- Fresh water system- 35 Gal. cabin sink, head and transom shower
- Rub rail with Stainless Steel insert
- Flush mount lift-up cleats
- USCG navigation lights, horn, ignition safety stop switch, fire extinguishers
- Drop-in tub in bow seat
- Automatic bilge pumps – dual 2000 gph and 1500 gph
- Battery charger
- Finished rear bilge liner
- LED bilge compartment lighting
- Maintenance free AGM batteries
- Two rows of seats with flip-up leg rolls
- Integrated bow seating with storage boxes
- Contoured Sun Lounge seating above cabin deck
- Integrated storage area below sun lounge
- Colored LED accent and boarding lighting
- Back-lit push button switches (marine water resistant)
- Carbon fiber dash panels and hard top accents
- Drink holders – lighted
- Welded grab handles on each gunwale and rear of seats
- Stereo System – JL Audio speakers, Amps and Head Units
- Queen size bed
- Electric head with 20 gal holding tank and overboard discharge
- Large two- piece cabin door for easy entry / exit
- Vanity with sink and pull-out shower
- Lounge seating
- 6′ 4″ headroom
Marine Technology Inc.
Mercury Verado 400 4S X4